Thursday, July 10, 2008

The Totoro Forest Project

Recently, I was asked to participate in an auction, entitled "The Totoro Forest Project", organized here at Pixar by the great Dice Tsutumi, Enrico Casarosa, and Ronnie Del Carmen. It's a really exciting event, which I 'm proud to be a part of. The description here, from Enrico's blog.
"Totoro Forest Project is an international charity effort to preserve Sayama Forest, also known as Totoro Forest. This endangered sanctuary on the outskirts of Tokyo is where director Hayao Miyazaki got the inspiration for his much loved character “Totoro.” Over 200 top international artists from animation, illustration, and comics are donating artwork especially created for this cause. On september 6th 2008 Pixar Animation Studios will be hosting an art auction event featuring all these fantastic pieces of art."
Doesn't this sound great? Well I'm proud and little shy to have my humble offerings hanging beside the amazing work I've been seeing pouring in. Congrats to all who submitted artwork for this. It all looks amazing! See for yourself, here.
Here's my piece(s).
Enjoy,
James

14 comments:

Kei Acedera said...

Such a wonderful, sweet piece!

Dani said...

Love it! But I've already told you a million times.

RAWLS said...

Yes James! Nice sketches my friend! What a great opportunity and a for a super great cause. I'm actually sending a piece that I did to Dice, just because I want him to know how great of an idea this is. Great work my friend!!

blauereiter said...

Very, very nice. :] Looking forward to the artbook too !

Bobby Chiu said...

Very very cool piece James!

Patrick Awa said...

Nice and sweet touch! Yam...

the doodlers said...

So nice- like a walk in the woods, James! (^-^)
Arna

Anonymous said...

Lovely indeed. Nicely caught the characters of little creatures. Their shyness resemble you, James.
I wish I could be there in the auction. -heej

Robert K said...

Nice pieces James!

Noah Klocek said...

I really love these, super nice little compositions and characters.

J said...

Thanks guys!!

andy said...

Awesome, really charming pieces James!

wako said...

so cute^^!

33 said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色